- Benefits of the WordPress Platform (CMS)
- How to get started with WordPress.
- How to customize the WordPress theme
In today’s tutorial, we are going to teach you “How to install WordPress plugins manually”.
- Go to the admin dashboard. You can access the admin dashboard through the browser by typing your-domain/wp-admin
- You will see the plugin option there. Go to plugin option and click on Add New
- Click On Upload Plugin
- Choose the plugin file in zip format and click Install Now
- After a successful installation, you will see an option to activate the plugin. Click Activate Plugin and you are all done. After the activation, you will see a list of activated plugins. You can also watch the list of installed plugins from Plugins > Installed Plugins menu.
This was all about “How to install WordPress plugins manually” on your website
This is the complete series of WordPress tutorials by the invosofttech.com. You can also Contact Us if you have any queries or find any difficulty. For more tutorials and tech articles, stay tuned on invosofttech.com.